I thought I’d keep a running total of all of the games I picked up, so I’ll be listing them here (along with where I got them from)
Green Man Gaming
- Guns of Icarus Online – $3.60
- Borderlands 2 + Season Pass – $13.50
- Rise of the Triad – $11.25 (Pre-Order, includes Apogee Throwback Pack)
- Dollar Dash – $2.25
- DLC Quest – $1.35
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe – $2.00
I’ve only ever had a passing interest in Guns of Icarus Online, and though I’ve heard good things about it, and it seems like a lot of fun, I’ve never been willing to fork over 20 bucks for it, but at $3.60, I couldn’t say no… and so my Steam library grows ever larger…
I’m really glad I held off getting BL2 as long as I did. I was hoping for a GOTY edition but the season pass is just as good.
I don’t normally pre-order games, but given the 25% discount and the Apogee bundle that was included with it, even if the new Rise of the Triad game is a letdown (which would make me a very sad panda indeed) the classic is still an amazing game and I’ll get my money’s worth form it one way or the other.
Dollar Dash is an odd game, but playing the demo I found myself enjoying it nonetheless. At $2.25 I’m willing to pick it up and see if the game has much more than an hour or two to offer.
As a little side experiment, I’ll also be keeping track of the disk space each game takes up.
- Guns of Icarus Online – 1.1 GB
- Borderlands 2 + Season Pass – 8.6 GB (including DLC?)
- Apogee Throwback Pack – 97 MB (for 4 games! <3 retro fps)
- Dollar Dash – 549 MB
- DLC Quest – 67 MB
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe – 148 MB